Facilities Mailroom Shipping Clerk
13455 Branchview Ln Dallas, Texas 75234
Maintain daily operations of mailroom and mail services for Dallas Campus according to procedures.
• Accurately receive, bulk scan, sort and deliver scan with signature all incoming mail/packages on a daily basis.
• Prioritize deliveries to accommodate departments with special delivery needs and/or prompt handling of urgent items.
• Utilize mail tracking system to account for receipt and delivery of all incoming trackable items .
• Process outgoing shipments and mail on daily basis for Dallas Campus. Maintain and submit organized shipping forms. Provide email of tracking numbers to shippers upon request.
• Research and track deliveries upon request, or arriving without a name or department.
• Provide back-up to Facilities to assist with emergencies, special projects, and staff shortages.
• General knowledge of office saftety and emergency procedures.
• Communicates openly with manager regarding undeliverable items, concerns, observations and/or process improvements.
High School Diploma
• Minimum of three years experience in large mailroom environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professional appearance and attire
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to professionally interface with those inside and outside the company
• Customer Service orientation
• Attention to detail
• Self Starter
• High energy level
• Ability to work independently
• Use of shipping software such as UPS World Ship and CampusShip.
• Strong computer skills - email, MS Excel, Word