736 Cambridge St Brighton, Massachusetts 02135
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Executive Assistant professionals in Brighton, MA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Schedule Meetings (room bookings, food service, material distribution)
- Travel Arragnments as necessary
- Managing of executive schedules and calendars
- Works closey with other E.A's for scheduling
- Assists with preperation of presentations as needed
- Submits/Tracks invoices for vendor payments
- Prepares Vendor payment reconciliations as needed
- Assists with on-boarding of new staff in the department or moving staff to different work stations
- Coordinates and attends meetings as requested
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Administrative experience preferred
- Monday-Friday 8:30a-5:00p
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work