Epic Phoenix Systems Analyst
4001 41st St NW Rochester, MN 55901
Voca has an immediate opening available for an EPIC Phoenix Analyst. in Rochester, Minnesota!
Interested candidates should apply herein or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assists with and participates in leadership, coordination and management of activities required to operate, direct or advise a department or equivalent organizational structure.
- Coordinates project, division and/or department budgets and provides appropriate financial reports and metrics for making department decisions. Independently manages multiple large-scale IT internal business projects or single department-scale projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Must have broad knowledge of IT systems and interrelated technical processes in order to make necessary decisions regarding hardware, software or technology agreements.
- May serve as subject matter expert for requirements gathering for industry proposals on behalf of the clinic. Routinely interfaces with department committees and executive leadership and provides IT performance reports with strategic recommendations.
- May serve as liaison for industry partnerships or as a representative for Clinic IT in national industry events.
- Ensures communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments. Leads or contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Demonstrates effective group facilitation, team building and conflict resolution skills.
- Develops proposals and business plans that ensure quality IT solutions and delivery.
- Our client recently completed the implementation of a single Epic Electronic Health Record and Revenue Cycle system in all locations throughout the US. This system has replaced upwards of 90+ legacy systems. The Transplant department at our client had decided to remain on a legacy system until the original transition to Epic was completed. The project to transition to the Epic Phoenix module has been approved and will be begin January 1, 2019. Our client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities of the Phoenix module. We are looking for people who have strong experience in Epic builds, workflows and reporting. Candidates need to be proactive, positive, and problem-solving orientated to tackle enterprise-wide tasks while working collaboratively with their team. They will have to be able to communicate clearly and accurately with SMEs to solicit and review clinical content as they build the Epic Hyperspace. They also must be comfortable working with varying roles from IT to clinical, in a high pressure, fast-paced environment. This is a critical area with high impact and visibility. Primary Responsibilities: • Takes ownership for the processes within their clinical areas(s) and the associated project deliverables. • Performs the day-to-day responsibilities of their assigned clinical areas(s) and works with team leaders and project managers to monitor the status of assigned deliverables and activities. • Active participant in designing business processes, configuring the software, and supporting the new system. • Assists with the development of scripts for system testing and integration testing. • Works with the technical team in the design and development of reports, forms, interfaces and conversions. • Resolves issues for areas(s) of responsibility and keeps project managers and clinical leadership informed on issues or policies that need to be elevated for resolution. • Will be expected to speak to various Epic functionalities, conduct meetings, present the build to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and configure the software for testing and migration.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years technology or business administration experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or related field preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving and facilitation skills. Excellent interpersonal skills including conflict resolution. Demonstrated history of continuing education in personnel and administrative processes. Strong understanding of financial concepts, business process, continuous improvement and organizational development.
- Epic certification in Phoenix module and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases.