Voca Technology has an immediate openings available for an Epic Enterprise Architecture Manager with a well-known health system in Dallas, TX, which has consistently ranked among the Best Places to Work for over fourteen years.
Dallas is a modern metropolis in north Texas, and a commercial and cultural hub of the region. Downtown’s Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza commemorates the site of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963. In the Arts District, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Crow Collection of Asian Art cover thousands of years of art. The sleek Nasher Sculpture Center showcases contemporary sculpture.
Position details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested candidates, reach out to Rod Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-246-2601.
- This health system is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architecture Manager to manage their post-go-live, Epic, Citrix, and Cisco infrastructure environment. Candidates should be knowledgeable in migrations to and management of Epic hosting, as well as Change Management. Specific responsibilities and qualifications are listed below.
- Maintaining close communication with the Epic technical coordinator, technical manager, and system representatives
- Coordinating production and nonproduction hardware and software support for Epic environment, including but not limited to: infrastructure including servers, network, storage, backup, operating systems, virtualization platforms, and desktop devices
- Acting as a liaison between the technical team and the application team
- Updating technical and interface project plans, technical trackers, and other work plans
- Participating in core project leadership discussions and decisions
- Ensuring that technical requirements and tasks are understood, clearly communicated, and executed on time
- Ensuring that technical staffing levels are maintained, trained, and certification requirements are met
- Tracking technical integration issues and coordinating issue resolution
- Ensuring that the systems teams provides routine system monitoring and that issues are mitigated
- Leading infrastructure capacity planning and monitoring activities
- Assessing and procuring Cache and third party licenses as needed
- Working with application and technical teams, the project director, and organization leadership to develop, document, and test downtime and recovery processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience can replace the educational requirement.
- Graduate from accredited university or other technical professional degree preferred
- This position requires extensive exposure to storage, operating systems, and computer hardware and hardware systems design.
- Four years or more experience implementing and supporting hardware implementations is preferred.
- Experience serving as a liaison between the technical team and the application team is preferred.
- Experiencing with ensuring that the technical requirements that are necessary to keep the project on track are understood, clearly communicated, and executed on time.
- Four or more years of experience with data storage, operating system, backup, client, database and hardware resources.
- Experience in managing large technical integration issues, including setting up timelines, following up on progress that teams have made to ensure solutions are established in a timely manner and within budget, and coordinating appropriate resources to manage issues.
- Ability to coordinate uploading content to environments with the application project managers (technical loads, FTP, etc.).
- Experience developing, communicating, and managing the hardware environments.
- Ability to support application coordinators to manage imports and other technical tasks.
- Preferred certifications: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Office User Specialist, Citrix Certified Administrator, Cisco Certified Network Administrator
- Prior work experience in a technical hardware design environment is preferred.
- Experience with one or more of the following vendor application preferred: EMC, HP, VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft Server, Pure
- A high level of analytical ability is required to find solutions to difficult technical or administrative problems, to determine economic feasibility or options available, and to assess time involved in system changes.
- Interpersonal skills are needed to communicate with department users regarding hardware problems, to assign work and provide technical
- Assistance to other staff.
- Maintains a professional approach in all situations.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and business information.
- Must work long hours if system difficulties result from hardware, software or personnel problems.
- Availability to travel occasionally.
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Other Insurance Benefits
Voca Technology connects EHR/EMR/HIT and other Clinical and Allied Health professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our job seekers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals.
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work