Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Environmental Services Associate professionals in Phoenix, AR!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Receives direction from the Housekeeping Supervisor. Interacts with staff in facilities and other individuals as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility. Including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned.
- Must collaborate with others, organize well, accomplish tasks, solve problems and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to read and write English is preferred.
- Conversational English is preferred.
- Hotel or hospital experience preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- These shifts are working 7:00 am- 5:30 pm.
- These are working 10 hour days for 4 days and 3 days off with a rotating work week.
- This will require one to two weekends worked a month
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work