Voca has an opportunity for a Houskeeper with our client in Scotsdale, Interested candidates will reach out to Dan Lichty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility.
- Including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned.
- Must collaborate with others, organize well, accomplish tasks, solve problems and communicate effectively.
Specific Job Details:
- These shifts are working 7:00 am- 5:30 pm.
- These are working 10 hour days for 4 days and 3 days off with a rotating work week.
- This will require one to two weekends worked a month.
- Contract workers are encouraged to apply to permanent positions if they become available.
- High School diploma is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to read and write English is preferred.
- Conversational English is preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
Voca | Manager of Professional Recruiting