Environmental Services Associate
4500 San Pablo Rd. Jacksonville, Florida 32224
Voca Health has an opportunity for an Environmental Services Associate with our client in Jacksonville. Interested candidates will reach out to Chad Miller at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8110.
- Works as a member of a team or individually performing housekeeping task to provide a clean, safe environment using specialized equipment and chemicals.
- Primarily cleans offices, exam rooms, public areas and ancillary areas and/or patient care areas.
- Handles infectious and non-infectious waste.
- Environmental service associate will clean designated equipment in a discharged patient's room, clean shared patient equipment, clean equipment in the clean holding areas, clean alcoves and stock bleach wipes on the floors.
- The days will be every Saturday and Sunday, ten hour shifts from 9am-7:30pm.
- This position is great for Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Maid, Janitor, and Cleaner.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Voca is a national full service staffing and consulting company that specializes in Staff Augmentation, Direct Hire and Executive Search placement. Our client base covers mid-size companies to Fortune 500 organizations to include a full range of industries which provides us the opportunity to place you in IT, Healthcare, Accounting/Finance, Legal and Professional positions. Our goal is to provide the tools and opportunities to help our consultants grow, and to provide the best possible candidates to our clients.