1231 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Enrollment Specialist professionals in Grand Rapids, Michigan!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Excellent computer skills proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Details data entry (enrolling MAPD applicatons, Medigap applications, Supplmental applications, Return mail, and other misc changes).Promptly and effectively process all government program enrollment requests in compliance with all regulatory requirements and accreditation standards. This includes timely entry and maintenance of data into Facets after review and analysis of electronic and hard copy information. Process Medicaid and/or Medicare enrollment requests in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
• Communicate as required with internal/external customers regarding member enrollment status through Facets
documentation, phone calls and written correspondence, including use of approved form letters.
• Analyze multiple reports from various internal and external sources to determine and implement appropriate action to
reconcile enrollment discrepancies.
• Conduct research as necessary to effectively resolve customer issues and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Courteously provide customers with information and education concerning government program enrollment processes and
• Maintain an understanding of state and federal requirements and accreditation standards that impact the enrollment
• Maintain an understanding of all internal and external computer systems and reports that impact the enrollment process.
Able to follow direction without supervision
High School diploma
Two years experience in a professional office
Outbound call center experience
Data entry experience
Associate's Degree Enrollment Position Experienced Experience with Medicare/Medicaid regulations
Must have attention to detail and must be team-oriented
Must have excellent communication skills
Excellent analystical and problem-solving skill are required
Decision-making skills are essential as is the ability to assume responsiblies as delegated
Must have strong organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to multi-task, mange multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Notes: Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5-pm with an hour unpaid for lunch
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work