825 NE MULTNOMAH Portland, Oregon 97232
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Engineer professionals in Portland, OR!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Develops engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments associated with the planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of the Company's transmission and distribution facilities/systems.
- Design, develop, modify, and evaluate systems, process, or facilities to support Company objectives.
- Develop electrical engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments.
- Determine methods and techniques for obtaining results.
- Guide and direct associate level engineers, technicians and drafters.
- Recommend alternative solutions to management in area of specialty on engineering solutions to meet business needs.
- Deliver on commitments and manage outside engineering services to accomplish the assigned work.
- Analyze and design engineering methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years of directly related experience in engineering related field.
- Knowledge and application of principles in area of engineering specialty.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills involving the ability to work cross-functionally to understand requirements, present alternatives, and recommendations.
- Understanding of Company's business, and relevant policies, procedures, and practices.
- Ability to perform effectively in high-pressure situations while maintaining focus and calmness.
- Ability to provide timely assessments with limited information and/or assumptions.
- Proficient with the use of personal computers and automated tools.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work