4302 Buckeye Rd Phoenix, Arizona 85043
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Engineer I professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Our Client's Pharmacy Solution is seeking an Automation Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance Team. Our Maintenance Team is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of dispensing and dispensing-related equipment.
• Responsible for supporting and implementing maintenance team tasks, equipment performance standards and support to Pharmacy Operations meeting daily production goals.
• Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, and repairs on electrical and mechanical equipment, devices and components.
• Troubleshoot; routinely inspect equipment and electro-pneumatic controls as necessary on automated equipment.
• Report to Maintenance Supervisor on equipment condition and status as necessary.
• Install all new equipment including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, electronic, and computer systems.
• Maintain an extremely clean work environment.
• Reduce machine down time, improve throughput and overall performance of machines.
• Maintain preventative maintenance schedules by thoroughly documenting all issues, repairs, parts used, recommendations, etc.
• Must possess a sense of urgency on troubleshooting and repairing equipment for minimal downtime.
• Possess excellent project/assignment completion record.
• Ability to work independently.
• Be able to travel 10% of the time for educational and related business.
Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts our Client's overall success first.
• Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
• Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Automation and Control Technology or a related field with at least 3 years’ experience.
• In lieu of a degree, 7 years of industrial automation experience with a 4-year apprenticeship in electrical or equivalent trade.
Knowledgeable in the following areas:
• 3-Phase 480v electric and electrical equipment.
• AC/DC motors and motor controls.
• PLC’s-specifically in Allen Bradley
• Automation Controls Networking
• Prior and current NEC code.
• Use of test equipment.
• Previous experience w/ robotics and highly automated industrial cells.
• PLC programming and Controls
• Networking Topology
• Computer and peripheral equipment setup and maintenance.
• You will report to a Maintenance Frontline Leader.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work