Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Engineer - Degreed III_SJM professionals in Plano, TX!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Responsibilities and tasks are related to an engineering field.
- The candidate will be reviewing both the design documentation and the compliance requirements and will need to be able to provide recommendations on design
- Years Experience: 5-7 years
- Possesses educational qualifications and work experience as established by engineering schools, employers and licensing authorities for employment in the various disciplines of engineering, i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical, Quality, etc.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in an engineering field or closely related.
- BSME with 5+ years of experience reviewing design documentation for compliance with the new European regulations.
- They need to have a mechanical systems wheelhouse experience w/ mechanical design development.
- Understand if the design is compliant with the new European requirements.
- The 3 must haves are ~ demonstrated experience with submission of design review, demonstrated experience with design principals and procedures and be comfortable working in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Also would like the candidate to know how devises are designed for manufacturing.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work