2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
• Formulates, gains alignment, and executes on program approach, end state vision and roadmap for the program.
• Builds and fosters a high performance matrix client team ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery through direct management and overall coordination of all program related projects and tracks of work.
• Builds and fosters client relationships and seen as a single point of escalation during implementation to build referenceable clients. Develops and maintains strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with external (e.g. primary interface with the client program leadership) and internal key stakeholders/customers across groups and/or business units to maximize effectiveness and influence.
• Aligns the sales proposal, client expectations, Legal (Contract), Finance (Billing), and scope to ensure the solution is effectively understood by all parties in terms of the solution to be delivered.
• Ensures a holistic view by coordinating with and monitoring all impacted business processes to support the transition from sales to delivery and from delivery to operational support.
• Ensures predictable, consistent, and successful enterprise solution delivery by establishing joint agreement of the foundational Engagement Control components including establishing mechanisms to set and manage expectations and ensure on-going control of the program:
• Governance: Organizational alignment formalizing overall team structure, roles and responsibilities, and escalation procedures. Determines, in collaboration with the various areas, the delivery roadmap, staffing plan, roles, skills, and allocation of the delivery team. Determines if additional staffing is needed for meeting targeted program timelines and maintaining a program timeline with milestones.
• Communication Plan: Framework with regard to how information is distributed; types of meetings ) and alignment of associated tools. Communicates program information and status to the executives and stakeholders, and provides engagement oversight of the program related projects and tracks of work. Acts as internal point of coordination for discussions relating to approach and solution and is the primary escalation point prior to executive involvement.
• Project/Program Management: Status Reporting, Integrated Schedule, Action & Issue, Risk, Decision and Change Management. Performs ongoing review of program status; identifies risks. Documents program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain program course. Assesses results and determines and implements risk mitigation solutions as appropriate.
• Champions the Enterprise Solution Delivery (ESD) process and the effective utilization of best practices in the field through coaching and mentoring to ensure methodology and approach are consistently implemented across the business. Additionally, the Engagement Manager gathers feedback on the enterprise solution delivery results; analyzes feedback, identifies and determines global implications and provides recommended improvements based on the learnings into future enterprise solution delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent work experience.
Job Related Experience:
• 7+ years of senior project management experience with at least 3 years of program management experience delivering multiple product implementations crossing multiple businesses.
• 3+ years of experience with a distributed team environment; matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams.
• Experience in client facing consulting / professional services.
• Experience in custom software product development, systems integration, and/or software implementation services.
• Experience in driving large scale change efforts.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office, MS Visio and Project Management tools.
• Excellent consulting, client relationship and communication skills, written and verbal, including expressing ideas clearly and logically to all levels within the organization; the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical customers in a clear manner. Includes the ability to interact with all levels within the organization (internal and external) with attention to detail, quality, professionalism, and brand compliance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to pick up on nuances of client interaction and communications and demonstrated ability to lead complex matrix teams across geographic and business unit boundaries including the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, resolve conflicts, and mange problems.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders/customers across diverse groups.
• Demonstrated flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills with the ability to deal with multiple constituencies and manage multiple simultaneous objectives.
• Excellent negotiation, conflict, and judgment skills to balance our client and Client goals to ensure overall objectives are met.
• 50% to client site, incremental for internal meetings as needed.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) awareness.
• Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired.
• Six Sigma training desired.
• client experience a plus.
• Process management/improvement in the area of solution/implementation delivery methodologies strongly preferred.
• Varied and inconsistent by client site.
• Remote from home office.