Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Electrical Engineer professionals in Sylmar,CA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This electrical engineer will be spending their time working with equipment such as oscilloscopes, amplifiers, and power supplies. They will be doing testing and characterization work 90% of the time. They will spend about 10% of their time with design work. They will run tests, read schematics, create test plans, create test reports, and perform data analysis. They will be testing analog and digital medical devices
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field or closely related.
- Years Experience: 0-3 years
- Job experience related to electrical engineering -Ability to work with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, amplifiers, and power supplies -Simulation experience with tools such as pspice -Ability to read schematics – -Able to do test plans, create reports, and perform data analysis Plusses -Printed Circuit Board (PCB) experience -ISO or FDA experience -Medical device experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work