100 Michigan St. NE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Electrophysiology Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- Electrophysiology RN
- RN needed in the Electrophysiology department. In the department we have 4 rooms and handle the insertion of pace makers, ICDs and oblations. Depending on the length of the procedure, nurse may have between 2 and 6 patients per day.
Anesthesia will sedate about half of the cases and nurse sedation for the other half.
Ideal nurse will have EP experience but we can also consider nurses with strong Cath Lab or OR experience.
Shift will be 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. No weekends or call required.
Please note, this position does not qualify for expenses.
- Shift will be 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. No weekends or call required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work