6401 France Ave S., Fairview Southdale Hospital Edina, MN 55435
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Clinical Assistant professionals in Edina, Minnesota!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Transthoracic echocardiograms.
- Exercise and pharmacological echocardiograms.
- Utilizes contrast agents for echocardiograms as needed.
- Assists physicians with transesophageal echocardiograms.
Prepares echocardiogram for interpretation including accurate preliminary report.
- Attends required Q.A. meetings.
- Participates in quality improvement programs.
- Correlation studies.
- Required continuing medical education (CME).
Participates in research studies as needed.
- Completes patient registration.
- Replenish laboratory supplies as needed.
- Clean echo cart and room after each use.
Copies and prepare DVD/CD/tapes for outside interpretation/use.
- Partners with patient care giver in care/decision making.
- Communicates in a respective manner.
- Ensures a safe, secure environment.
- Individualizes plan of care to meet patient needs.
- Modifies clinical interventions based on population served.
Provides patient education based on as assessment of learning needs of patient/care giver.
* Completes all initial and annual required learning relevant to the role.
* Complies with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
* Contributes to a safe work environment.
Associate degree in echocardiography
What License/Certification/Registration is required for this position?
New hires must obtain Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography or Registered Cardiac Sonography (RCS) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) within six months of date of hire.
As of 1-1-2015 all Echocardiographers will be RDCS or RCS.
What License/Certification/Registration is preferred for this position, but not required?
One to three years of echocardiography experience.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work