ETL Programmer Analyst
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for ETL Programmer Analyst professionals in Menomonee Falls, WI! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 952 303 8115.
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Experience in EDI processing (use GHX for EDI transmissions)
- X12 file formats for 810s, 880s, 855s, 852s, for end to end Supply Chain
- On Lawson version 10 – in the middle of an upgrade to version 11
- Process improvement and automation
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and implementing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) mappings and workflows.
- Will create, document and implement test plans and scripts.
- Will optimize performance of (ETL) mappings, processes and load routines.
- Assist in operationalizing the ETL production environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five years of solid ETL programming experience is required.
- SSIS and/or Data Migrator experience working with large data files and understand the components of efficient ETL processes is required.
- Good knowledge of the SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS environment is required.
- Prior experience with EPIC applications is preferred.
- IBI WebFOCUS Business Intelligence Tool experience is preferred.
- Healthcare Industry experience is preferred.
- Candidate is expected to work independently, and possess solid project management and prioritization skills.
- Has understanding of Data Warehousing concepts.
- Has demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
- Familiarity with and ability to work with the Data modeling team.
- Understanding of data architecture.
- Knowledge of data standards.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse design and technology options.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects in a matrixed personnel environment.
- Work within formal Change Management methodologies.
- Work well with a variety of teams and organizations to provide responsive and quality support. Accept challenges and change. Accept new initiatives and ideas and implement them. Familiarity with PERL/Unix Scripting and MS Excel is preferred.
- In lieu of degree, will also consider a combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field is required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work