Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Emergency Room (ER)/Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Woodbury, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to email@example.com, or 507-288-5260.
- ER RNs specialize in rapid response to medical emergencies and are usually the first line of defense for patients. Patients usually come to the ER with allergic reactions, injuries resulting from car accidents, broken bones, COPD, CHF, chest pains, abdominal pains, and other critical health issues. Patients are either treated and released or sent to other areas of the hospital for treatment.
- Home base: woodwinds. To float as needed: St Johns and St Joes.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Associate's degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
- One year Acute Care RN experience required.
- One year current ER experience is required. Will consider equivalent Critical Care and Telemetry experience.
- Day/evening/night as needed. mix of 8 and 12 hours shifts.
- • Valid license to practice registered nursing in Minnesota through the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
- Valid ACLS through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers required
- TNCC certification within 12 months of hire
- PALS/ENPC certifications required within 18 months of hire
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses