45 W 10th St St. Paul, Minnesota 55102
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Emergency Room (ER)/Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in St. Paul, MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 507-288-5260.
• Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
• Associate's degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
• One year Acute Care RN experience required.
• One year current ER experience is required. Will consider equivalent Critical Care and Telemetry experience.
• TNCC certification within 12 months of hire
• PALS/ENPC certifications required within 18 months of hire
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including: