Voca Health has immediate openings available for Per Diem Emergency Room (ER)/Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in St. Paul, MN!
Interested nurses will reach out to Rod Spencer, email@example.com, 612-324-5550 - call or text!
- ER RNs specialize in rapid response to medical emergencies and are usually the first line of defense for patients. Patients usually come to the ER with allergic reactions, injuries resulting from car accidents, broken bones, COPD, CHF, chest pains, abdominal pains, and other critical health issues. Patients are either treated and released or sent to other areas of the hospital for treatment.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Associate's degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
- One year Acute Care RN experience required.
- One year current ER experience is required. Will consider equivalent Critical Care and Telemetry experience.
- TNCC certification within 12 months of hire
- PALS/ENPC certifications required within 18 months of hire
- Valid ACLS through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers required
- Valid license to practice registered nursing in Minnesota through the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
Per Diem Benefits
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Excellent Referral Bonuses