5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, AZ 85054
Voca Health has immediate openings available for EKG Technician professional in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Receives direction from Radiologists, Cardiologists, Radiology Director, Managers, Supervisor, and Team Leaders.
- Interacts professionally with patients and treats them with dignity and respect.
- Assists the Cardiologists and/or nurses and nuclear technologists with the patient before, during, and after nuclear cardiac stress tests.
- Performs complex ECG exams in the ECG lab or assists in monitoring ECG waves for nuclear cardiology studies as needed. Performs related clerical duties, securing medical information prior to patient appointment time.
- The ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age specific needs is required.
Job Specific Details
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30a to 5p
- May require travel between Mayo Clinic campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
- High School diploma.
- Two years of experience working in the medical field or course work in a health-related subject required.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- Previous ECG experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support Certification is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date.
- Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) Competency.
Find me on Facebook @Jon.myVoca
Voca: The Spirit of Work