Portland, Oregon 97232
- Provides expertise in a specialized field. Acts as a resource to generalist personnel to investigate and resolve problem situations or complex issues.
- Develops and maintains operational and procedural documentation.
- Prepare drawings and plans to support new capital work.
- Assist in design utilizing standards to update existing plan and profile drawings.
- Prepare plans, material lists and drawings for both capital and maintenance work.
- Prepare as-built drawings for emergency work and designs performed by third parties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD 2010 or newer, MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of engineering specifications and drawings, established drafting and design techniques.
- Design skills involving redesign and development of detailed drawings from engineering guidelines.