400 College Road East Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Documentation Specialist in Princeton, NJ! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 612-324-0800.
- Prepares, edits, files, assembles documentation such as reports or technical documents, records, or correspondence.
- Maintains numerical, alphabetical, chronological and/or subject filing system.
- Responsible for file maintenance and record keeping; locates and removes file material upon request.
- Will be responsible for documentation updates in the med device/pharm industry
- Will do document change orders, data entry in SAP (QAD)
- This is a high pace job and needs to have a sense of urgency.
- Won’t need to analyze data that they’re collecting, just entering
- 0-3 Years of experience
- Software: should be advanced in Office products to make training easier (no need to do pivot tables, but headers/footers/basic tables experience is required)
- Needs to be able to juggle multiple projects for instances where a new order with a higher priority comes through.
- MasterControl is the best experience for management systems, but it’s rare. Any experience is acceptable.
Voca: The Spirit of Work