Our Client’s provide professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. As part of our enterprise digital strategy, we are consolidating a diverse network of websites onto a single strategic technology platform, the Enterprise Web Platform built upon the Adobe marketing stack. This Optimization and Personalization role is within Global Creative Services, the internal agency supporting the enterprise. Our team is helping to transform the customer digital experience across our business. This role is someone who takes a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve the customer experience and business results. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with Adobe Target and Analytics for A/B & MVT testing, personalization, and continuous optimization.
- Lead and build a best-in-class testing, optimization, and personalization function within Global Creative Services, collaborating with business partners around the enterprise and around the world.
- Design and run A/B and multivariate testing and targeting initiatives for site design and marketing campaigns.
- Own and be the resident expert in Adobe Target for Global Creative Services, and provide expert consultation to analytics and other colleagues on the business requirements for integration of Target with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Audience Manager to fuel optimization and personalization.
- Establish metrics to monitor the success of personalization tactics and adjust accordingly.
- Consult and collaborate to influence enterprise-wide personalization processes and a cohesive personalization experience for our customers
- Provide input to guide the continuous improvement of the enterprise Adobe Audience Manager data management system, so it provides what we need for best-in-class personalization.
- Discover and implement visitor segments, conversion and optimization opportunities, traffic trends. Collaborate with content strategy and UX teams on content planning and optimization.
- Manage and support the ongoing conversion rate optimization strategy for our web properties, including planning, ideation, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting
- Make strategy recommendations and drive significant business impact through advanced optimization and personalization
- Collaborate with business unit testing leads to ensure an enterprise testing framework and champion a testing culture across the business.
- Create simple, brief reporting formats to tell the story of testing and personalization results for various levels of stakeholders.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience with Adobe Target for personalization and optimization.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in managing and evolving testing and optimization programs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and especially Adobe Analytics platforms.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with business partners and internal technology partners, with a successful record of influencing and aligning analytics practices.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to convey analytic findings, strategic implications, and actionable recommendations to internal clients and business partners.
- Experience in a large organization working to simplify and transform a complex digital landscape is a plus.
- The ideal candidate has 5-7+ years of hands-on analytics and tagging setup and ownership, experience in a client service role, and the ability to lead and collaborate with peers across the enterprise to continuously improve our analytics practice.