Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Dietary Manager professionals in Greenwood, IN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Food Service Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all activities of the Food Service Department which includes providing nutritional and attractive meals for patients and facility employees, maintaining an organized and sanitary environment, monitoring supply inventories and purchasing of food and supplies as required, ensuring proper storage of food and supplies and managing an effective food service staff.
- Education: Associates degree in a food services related field preferred; certification as a Dietary Manager and ServeSafe Certification, preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years experience in food service field. At least two (2) years prior experience in supervision.
- Must be able to work independently.
- May be required to work extended and flexible hours.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work