Dialysis RN - Travel or Local
San Antonio, TX 78222
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in San Antonio, TX!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- Dialysis nurses are part of a larger specialty known as nephrology nursing, and they have an in-depth knowledge of kidney disease. They support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and the lifestyle choices that help them to manage their disease.
- Minimum Qualifications:
Education:Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent.
BSN Preferred for RNs.
Experience:Knowledge and competencies in general nursing with expanded training and knowledge in the care of the renal patient. Proven leadership in the supervision of Acute PCT staff.
Other:Current state license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse.
Current CPR certification.
Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and satisfactorily communicate in English.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying
Preferred Qualifications: One-year dialysis experience preferred.
Nephrology Certification within one year of eligibility to take test for RNs.
- 5 years Dialysis Experience Desired, 3 years required
- 12 hour shift, 3 days/week, day shift
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work