Dialysis RN - Travel or Local
565 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Greenbrae, California 94904
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Rohnert Park, CA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-293-2562.
- Dialysis nurses are part of a larger specialty known as nephrology nursing, and they have an in-depth knowledge of kidney disease. They support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and the lifestyle choices that help them to manage their disease.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent, BSN preferred
- Three years' of Dialysis RN experience required, Five years' preferred
- 12 hour shift, 3 days/week
- CA RN License, CPR,
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work