Dialysis RN - Travel or Local
1801 East 51st Street Bldg G Austin, Texas 78723
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Austin, TX!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-246-2601.
- Dialysis nurses are part of a larger specialty known as nephrology nursing, and they have an in-depth knowledge of kidney disease. They support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and the lifestyle choices that help them to manage their disease.
- Three years of Dialysis RN experience - Required
- Five years of Dialysis RN experience - Preferred
- Six (6) months experience in the applicable modality (HD, PD, or HHD)
- 13 hour shifts - 3 days/week
- BLS, RN license required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work