1169 Canton RD Marietta, Georgia 30066
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Data Tehnician professionals in Marietta, GA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Processes and prepares data and reporting related to flows into and out of bank accounts during the processing of merchant settlements, fees, and chargebacks.
• Identifies and researches discrepancies between reports from various sources.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Must be able to modify and execute basic SQL queries.
• Strong proficiency in Excel functions, pivot tables, lookup
• Need to be technically savvy, strong at Excel and Access.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work