Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Data Specialist professionals in Meridian,ID! Interested candidates will reach out to Jay Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- We are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We are looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. We are an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you are excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we are excited to consider you for the position.
- Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, the Data Specialist will review online content to locate meaningful data and take action to remove content that violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Your work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. Having strong resilience, a learning mindset, and an ability to think outside the box is key!
- Manipulate data to perform analysis and identify trends;
- Collaborate with team members to solve ad-hoc and business problems;
- Focus on individualized tasks for extended periods of time;
- Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to internal stakeholders;
- Comfortable searching the Internet;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Mid-level Microsoft Excel skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Deadline-driven with prioritization skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team;
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
- Self-motivated and flexible;
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work