Data Migration Lead
2302 International Ln Madison, Wisconsin 53704
• Detailed analysis and discussion with Clients on data migration strategy and architecture.
• Data Profiling of source data and sharing the data profiling results with stakeholders, recurring meetings to discuss data profiling results.
• Perform Data mapping activity across source and target system, discuss the findings with stakeholders, recurring meetings to finalize the correct data mapping, design the data mapping document.
• Involve in addressing questions or concerns coming out of meetings for taking the consent of all the parties involved.
• Engage and understand domain and business context to develop solutions translating to technical design.
• Create and document the technical design which defines the algorithms required to achieve the proposed migration solution.
• Create technical frameworks and reusable components for the data migration project over Amazon cloud that other team members use as the basis for further development.
• Design of the database and help team members to performance tune the queries and ETL jobs.
• Reporting of the work status to client and attend daily meetings with client’s business SME’s.
• Participate in meetings during SIT and UAT, work on bug fixes.
• Perform Data migration in production environment and support post production issues.
• Proactive and effective risk management and status reporting.
• Coordinate with offshore (India) based extensive team to communicate status daily, pass on key project and domain information, responsible for their deliveries
• Work relatively independent or under minimal direction
• 7-10 years of data migration experience on ETL tool, preferably Talend
• Working experience on data migration on cloud, preferably on AWS cloud platform
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ready to accept challenging, time-sensitive and aggressive assignments, ability to motivate and lead project teams on such assignments
• Motivate team to deep dive into product, domain and technology
• Working experience on Agile based projects
• Reporting experience is preferred
• 2 year Degree
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum years’ experience required 8 years experience