Miami, Florida 33172
- Triage all incoming authorizations, coordinate authorizations with Healthcare Finder, nurse, and monitor authorizations.
- Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost effective medical care.
- Processes request for authorization according.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) Required
- Overtime allowed
- Type from 45 plus per hr.
- Fluent in English for both speaking and reading.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries.
- Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability;
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment.
- Minimum HS Diploma,
- post-secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required.
- Call center experience may be required.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.