Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Data Analyst professionals in Plano, TX!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Data Analyst is responsible pulling data to support trending of product complaints and medical device reports utilizing data that resides in the complaint handling database for all product lines.
- This will include detailed data reports (e.g. graphs, charts, tables) prepared for routine trending, senior management reviews, ad-hoc requests, and cross-functional requests as needed (e.g. Regulatory, Quality Engineering, R&D). The Data Analyst will establish and maintain complex reporting formulas and templates using reporting tools such as Excel and other databases (e.g. Business Objects).
- This will require extensive use of Business Objects, Excel (including macros and pivot charts), MS Access, Word, and PowerPoint. Collaboration with complaint analysts will also be required, often under a tight deadline.
- This individual should have prior experience with medical devices, medical device regulations (but not an expert), as well as a willingness to learn about our Client products.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work