Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
- Microscopically analyzes cells of the human body to preliminarily diagnose cancer and other pathological conditions on GYN and medical cytology specimens.
- Maintains necessary records and slide files.
- Works closely with the technical specialist and pathologist.
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Office is located at 35 Michigan Street, across from Butterworth Hospital.
- Minimum 4 month contract.
- Business Casual dress.
- Long term
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited cytology program is required.
- Must be Registered as a Cytotechnologist (CT) through the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- 2 years of recent experience in the field is required.