Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Customer Service Representative professionals in New Berlin, WI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position provides support for Client Services and FOS – New Berlin Sales Team. This will include working with Account Executives and Inside Sales Reps to build and strengthen client relationships, promote to clients or pass opportunities along to Sales Rep as they arise. This position is a main point of contact for incoming calls and will handle inquiries from clients to resolve issues or address concerns. CCR is involved in all aspects of order processing from receipt of purchase order to questions or concerns regarding shipments or invoices. Is responsible for researching, reporting & resolution of client issues when not all the data is apparent. Documenting quality issues, meeting client deadlines and answering inventory inquiries. The CCR coordinates necessary support from other areas to fulfill client requests.
Position requires strong communication skills – both written and verbal. Candidate must be a quick-learner with a technical aptitude. This position requires sitting for long periods of time, use of computer systems, and typing. Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who initiates problem resolution and can make decisions with little to no direction. Creative problem solving skills and innovative thinking will contribute to the candidate’s success in this position. Candidate will be expected to learn about the products and services that we offer and about the industry including how we interact with networks and processors. This position requires the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deadlines. Candidate may coach, cross-train, train, assist, and in general provide assistance as assigned. Works from oral or written instructions and a variety of complex job specifications, customer service forms, literature, and business documents in English. Comply with all policies, procedures, and work guidelines. The incumbent is expected to perform all duties and tasks within his/her department or job and when assigned, in any other department or job to the best of his/her individual skill and ability. Travel to client sites may be required. A minimum typing speed of 30 WPM is desired. This is a full-time position.
- 1. Perform a variety of client care tasks to ensure client support and provide satisfaction through actions to avoid issues, prompt resolution of problems, and develop relationships with clients and Sales Reps through written and oral communication. Satisfactory performance requires extensive motivation and dedication to assigned clients, Sales Reps and client care skills. Client base will require the candidates to be fluent in English (both written & verbal).
2. On-going performance of multi -tasks requires dedication and focused concentration for extended time periods.
3. Problem solving is expected and frequent and requires analysis and evaluation to resolve issues. Must be able to define client and sales issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
4. Work independently of supervisory and technical help with only limited assistance necessary.
5. Works from oral or written instructions and a variety of complex job specifications, customer service forms, literature, and business documents in English.
6. Coach, cross-train, train, assist, and in general help as assigned.
7. Sometimes all necessary work information is not available and must be developed by the incumbent.
8. Physical requirements include walking, standing, sitting, and the use of hands to process work and use keyboard. May on occasion exert or lift up to 25 lbs. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
- Education & Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent, some college and or related experience is highly desired. Previous experience would include working with a team to achieve objectives. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Requires strong communication skills, basic knowledge of company products and services, professionalism and fluency in English; strong interpersonal skills; and very good telephone skills. Also, requires good organizational skills, be able to “think on one’s feet,” possess the ability to stay in control and maintain even handed approach with people while working with continually changing multi tasks in a deadline work environment. Requires PC and keyboarding skills.
This description is not intended to be a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities that are required of this position. It contains representative duties and necessary information to define the job classification within the job structure.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work