Customer Service Representative
5015 SW 91st Terrace Gainesville, FL 32608
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Customer Service Representative in Gainesville, FL! Interested Candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 612-324-0800.
- Demonstrates proficiency and accuracy using data management systems.
- Contacts insurance companies to verify status of patient benefits.
- Files pre-authorizations for patient with insurance companies.
- Maintains accurate patient information in data management system.
- Provides patient with information regarding their status, which include: developing financial breaks for the patient, giving the patient estimates of cost and discussing Co-pays, if applicable.
- Coordinates and collects all necessary documents as requested by insurance providers.
- Maintains all records, files and backup documents related to patient’s insurance information Education.
- Prior medical insurance authorization experience, STRONGLY PERFERRED.
- 1-2 years data processing.
- 1-2 years customer service Technical Skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook.
- Experienced with insurance portals: Availity, CareCentrix, Medicare Railroad (Palmetto GBA), Optum, Fidelis care, etc.
Voca: The Spirit of Work