Customer Service Representative
6020 NW 4th Place, Suite A Gainesville, FL 32608
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Customer Service Representative in Gainesville, FL! If you're interested please email your resume to email@example.com. Thanks
Job Description:1. Demonstrates proficiency and accuracy using data management systems
2. Contacts insurance companies to verify status of patient benefits
3. Files pre-authorizations for patient with insurance companies.
4. Maintains accurate patient information in data management system
5. Provides patient with information regarding their status, which include: developing financial breaks for the patient, giving the patient estimates of cost and discussing Co-pays, if applicable.
6. Coordinates and collects all necessary documents as requested by insurance providers
7. Maintains all records, files and backup documents related to patient’s insurance information
1. Prior medical insurance authorization experience, STRONGLY PERFERRED
2. 1-2 years data processing
3. 1-2 years customer service
Technical Skills: 1. Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook 2. Experienced with insurance portals: Availity, CareCentrix, Medicare Railroad (Palmetto GBA), Optum, Fidelis care, etc. 3. Internet
Explorer Communication: 1. Heavy phone communication 2. Excellent interpersonal and phone etiquette skills 3. Detail & Team Oriented 4. Strong written and oral communication 5. POSITIVE ATTITUDE