Customer Service Rep
800 Carillon Parkway St Petersburg, Florida 33716
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Customer Service Representative in St. Petersburg, Florida!
Assignment Capsule The Member Engagement Associate will initiate telephonic outreach to members identified as viable candidates for Care Management and engagement. You will explain our client’s Care Management program and obtain consent for enrollment. Candidates will be utilizing an auto-dialer system and can expect a high call volume of both inbound and outbound calls with and to members. Average call volume expectancy is approximately 50+ calls per day.
Other responsibilities include:
• Document per protocol and communicate pertinent information to designated person and/ or persons.
• Meet or exceed member engagement goals on a consistent basis.
• Participate in the promotion of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the clinical leadership team.
• Relate to a production environment and understand process flows.
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improvements as identified.
• Must meet all compliance and privacy requirements set forth for proper member engagement.
• Additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Six months of recent relevant experience in a high production call center environment
• Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to use a variety of electronic information processing tools and multiple software programs
• Professional, interactive written and verbal communication skills
• High level of detail and organization skills
• High level of knowledge retention
• Able to multi-task without losing sight of accuracy & quality
• Able to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without direct supervision
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Able to work a full time (40 hours) and flexible work schedule as early as 9:30am as late as 8:00pm to include some evenings and weekends Role Desirables
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school OR six months to one year related experience and/or training
• Related experience in healthcare, customer service and/or call center
• Experience working with the senior adult population
• Experience with outbound calls
• Experience working on an automated/auto dialer system
• Bilingual (English/Spanish); speaking, reading, writing, interpreting and explaining documents in Spanish and English
• Critical Thinking
• Team Player
Voca: The Spirit of Work