Customer Service Rep Associate
Kent, Washington 98032
- Under general supervision, respond to basic and routine inquiries through phone or e-mail contact with customers and prospects about the Company's products or services following standard scripts and procedures.
- Use a computer system to track information, questions, answers, file work orders and product orders.
- Able utilize receptionist phone system to answer incoming calls on a regular basis and be able to redirect them to the correct internal contact.
- Provide a pleasant and welcoming presence when greeting and screening visitors.
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations utilizing Service Excellence techniques.
- May perform minimal selling and promotion of products and services.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- 0-1 years customer service or related experience.
- Experienced in multi-tasking priorities, must have at least 6 months of data entry experience and able to occasionally lift 35 lbs..