Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Customer Service II professionals in St. Paul, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position is NonExempt.
- Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Takes inbound or places outbound calls to provide information to customers.
- Utilizes a database to retrieve customer or company information.
- This position is a call center rep that supports field sales representatives.
- Team of 40 agents handle different orders by order channel.
- They manage phone, email, edi. High sense of urgency for the agents.
- Training – 4-5 weeks of classroom, side by side, then ongoing.
- Takes about 6 months for an agent to be confident and proficient
- Open from 7am to 7pm m-f – shift will be an 8 hour shift.
- Typically start 10:30 – 7 but could be earlier due to business need.
- Could be working quarter close on a Saturday though.
- 3 - 5 year experience required.
- Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions, use a variety of resources and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information.
- Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy and problem solving skills with consistently good voice quality.
- Can organize and handle calls with speed and accuracy.
- Can work with complex computer applications and resource materials.
- Can use multiple operating environments (Windows, DOS, Mainframe).
- Must have proven skills in the following PC software products Lotus Notes, Excel, MS Word
- Must be accurate and responsive to field sales team.
- Must have cheerful demeanor.
- These reps will support phone order channel, with efficiency & accuracy
- Have to have an investigative personality. Work with different areas of the business.
- Skills – 10 key, could assess their ability.
- Should average at least 7k. with minimal errors.
- Experience with ERP systems is good, if SAP specific experience that is a definite bonus.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work