Customer Service I
200 Abbott Park Road Abbott Park, Illinois 60064
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Customer Service I in Abbot Park, IL!
Job Description:1. Provide exceptional professional customer service by being the first point of contact for initiating all incoming relocation requests via phone, emails and on-line submission. This also includes being the first point of contact for customer queries regarding office reconfigurations, carpet jobs, 5+ moves, and various team related responsibilities as well as queries that need to be routed to 3rd parties (movers, construction services, conference room services, etc.)
2. Gather information necessary to assess how requests should be executed. Determine if requests should be processed, assigned or routed to a 3rd party based upon departmental, divisional, and corporate business initiatives.
3. Be proficient using software tools required including Manhattan, MAXIMO, Office 365 Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Snag-it.
4. Coordinate the resources required to plan and execute a 1-5 person move while maintaining scheduling parameters set forth by support trades.
Act as liaisons between trades and customers for post move issues and exceptional or expedited processing circumstances.
Maintain good working relations with trades, clients and departmental staff: communicate and update changes in process, support and execution.
5. Work independently to intake and process the necessary information to complete 1-5 person move requests, yet understand how this role connects with the extended team and how good communication and being a team player is a necessity for success in this role.
6. Provide backup assistance to other departmental personnel as requested.
- 0-3 years experience required.
Voca: The Spirit of Work