Customer Service Billing Support Advocate
675 North Field Drive Lake Forest, IL 60045
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Customer Service Billing Support Advocate in Lake Forest, IL! Interested candidates will email current resume to Ken Holt at email@example.com direct 303-302-5271
- Provide exceptional customer service by planning, executing and performing all billing functions to support ADD, APOC, and ADC.
- Process customer billing complaints through to resolution.
- Audit and invoice Service Requests as per service entitlement terms and conditions.
- Invoice all other service fee-based products as per service product terms and conditions.
- Direct verbal and written communications with customers, field service reps and managers.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with a high degree of personal accountability and data integrity as measured by an extensive set of individual and team productivity quality and efficiency metrics.
- Receive and respond to service inquiries and requests with timely, accurate, and professional responses while managing multiple contact channels and continually prioritizing among static (email, correspondence, outbound calls) and dynamic (inbound calls) workflows.
- Develops and maintains expertise in SAP Best Practices, data maintenance and governance.
- Utilize strong product knowledge of all service products to support service billing efforts.
- Keep current on service product information to enhance customer service and increase revenue.
- Pro-actively identify gaps and lead efforts to create/revise policies and procedures, and to communicate these changes.
- Active listening and reading comprehension skills will be utilized to assess the nature of the call/contact.
- Associates degree and a minimum of two years of experience in a Billing environment or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Prefer those with experience in SAP and/or call center environments.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent performance in a high volume/high quality/high accountability contact center will be given favorable consideration.
- Need advanced keyboarding skills.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills, as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Additionally, should possess exceptional analytical, time management, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle customer situations and problem resolution.
Voca: The Spirit of Work