Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Customer Program Services Consultant professionals in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Support the effective roll-out of products and services to commercial customer segments through implementation of promotional plans through customer outreach and recruitment methods, primarily through cold call sales. Responsible for ensuring brand identity in various external and internal collateral materials and communications.
1. Serves as the primary customer contact to implement various projects/initiatives related to consumer promotions, sales and other communications.
2. Works closely with Customer Outreach Research areas to determine accurate customer reach and messaging.
3. Develops customer participation in demand response programs, manages sales tactics, signing of customer agreements and ensures proper business analysis is conducted to identify potential market opportunities for various customer programs.
4. Serves as primary company contact in leading customer relationships and resolving customer issues
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work