Voca Professional has immediate openings available for a Customer Care Representative in Eagan, MN! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at email@example.com, direct line 952 303 8115.
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Work with the client to understand their needs in order to create a project plan containing objectives, timeline, priorities, and risks. Assign work to internal functions from this plan. Maintain this plan daily and proactively communicate with clients and internal team members to do so.
* Works directly with the client to build a sense of trust and credibility from the start of a project to successfully guide the customer through the initial fulfillment and ongoing services experiences.
* Adapt work and communication style to diverse client groups, both internal and external. Constantly elevate the importance of the project schedule. Communicate in terms of client's objectives? and meet project objectives.
* Responsible for the on time delivery of all projects. Continually probe for bottlenecks and other potential problems? use influence, resourcefulness and initiative to minimize their effect on the project plan. Make decisions on priority tradeoffs within and between projects, as needed. Address and resolve project conflicts.
* Provide proactive communication status updates to the client and other key stakeholders, primarily by telephone or email.
* Communicate in a focused, businesslike manner, and within context. Manage expectations up, down and laterally.
* With each project, provide guidance on team decision-making and problem solving. Provide feedback and daily project direction. Work to establish cohesion on your teams, and between Project Managers.
* Work closely with the Account Managers to ensure the client's experience during the term of the project bolsters our overall long-term relationship.
* Responsible for project documentation and maintaining client correspondence. Provide timely updates on all client information.
* Based on metrics established, responsible for overall quality of project. Influence others in project team to provide high level of quality and efficiency, keeping projects on time and delivering a high level of client satisfaction.
* Conduct phone interviews with clients to obtain and communicate information necessary for copywriters to draft accurate, unique and compelling web marketing copy consistent with the client’s desired practice area, geographic and marketing focus.
Utilizes and continually develops solutions based skill sets including communication, consultation, problem solving, project management, and leadership skills.
- Project Management, Account Management, or client facing role.
Understanding of web design/development concepts & processes
Previous experience working with a remote team preferred
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.