3975 NW 120th Avenue Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Credit/Risk Analyst in Coral Springs, FL! Interested candidates will reach out to Lukas Allen at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8108.
- Perform the underwriting and verification functions for the new merchant account applications.
- Perform credit analysis and underwriting activities for prospective commercial accounts using credit evaluation guidelines.
- Assess fraud and credit risk exposure.
- Review financial statements and credit reports (business and personal) to assess the credit worthiness of prospective clients.
- Prepare underwriting documents for management review on accounts exceeding standard risk thresholds.
- Negotiate collateral and/or other risk mitigation instruments as needed.
- Interface regularly with Bank partners.
- Coordinate risk assessment and mitigation efforts with other areas of the business such as Sales, Compliance, Legal, Operations, Client Services, etc…
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- This position requires one to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners, and vendors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple responsibilities effectively without losing attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Able to exercise sound credit judgment.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills. Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle heavy workload assignment and multiple priorities. Must be able to meet tight deadlines and productivity standards.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment and work efficiently in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of MasterCard and Visa Association rules and regulations a plus.
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills with track record of dealing in adverse situations and handling high call volume.
- Must be able to work in a multitude of various Window based and Mainframe applications simultaneously.
- 3-5 years credit analysis experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.