Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Credit/Risk Analyst professionals in Coral Springs, FL! Interested candidate will email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8110.
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Perform the underwriting and verification functions for the new merchant account applications.
Perform credit analysis and underwriting activities for prospective commercial accounts using credit evaluation guidelines.
• Assess fraud and credit risk exposure.
• Review financial statements and credit reports (business and personal) to assess the credit worthiness of prospective clients.
• Prepare underwriting documents for management review on accounts exceeding standard risk thresholds.
• Negotiate collateral and/or other risk mitigation instruments as needed.
• Interface regularly with Alliance Bank partners.
• Coordinate risk assessment and mitigation efforts with other areas of the business such as Sales, Compliance, Legal, Operations, Client Services, etc…
• Complete special projects as assigned.
• This position requires one to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners, and vendors.
Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of basic risk management practices.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple responsibilities effectively without losing attention to detail.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• Able to exercise sound credit judgment.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Strong written and oral communications skills. Good interpersonal skills.
• Able to handle heavy workload assignment and multiple priorities. Must be able to meet tight deadlines and productivity standards.
• Must be able to work independently or in a team environment and work efficiently in stressful situations.
• Knowledge of MasterCard and Visa Association rules and regulations a plus.
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills with track record of dealing in adverse situations and handling high call volume.
• Must be able to work in a multitude of various Window based and Mainframe applications simultaneously.
3-5 years credit analysis experience or equivalent.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work