Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Credentialing Specialist professionals in St. Paul, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Imports applications and enters date into the credentialing database
- Assists practitioners with completion of applications and required forms
- Processes applications following policies and NCQA standards within the established amount of time and assuring quality goals are met
- Enters data into the database
- Obtains verifications, run queries
- Reviews and assess all verifications to determine eligibility of applicants to meet criteria
- Flags any issues for further review
- Determines completeness of applications through Quality Review processes
- Maintains credentialing files to assure the DEA, Insurance, License information is not expired
- Maintains and update demographic changes and status changes in database
- Processes change forms
- Responds to verifications of hospital affiliations
- Initiates processing reports obtained from the NPDB and/or Boards
- Communicates with medical staff offices
- Assists in answering main phone line and provide back-up coverage to Admin Assistant
- Assists in establishing policies and process improvements
- Assists in staff training
- Functions as a resource to customers on credentialing issues
- Assists with other duties as assigned
- 1 year of administrative assistant or credentialing related experience. Would consider appropriate similar experience.
- Two year college or equivalent, preferably in medical office or health information technology.
- CPCS or CPMSM certification through the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS)
- 2 years of credentialing related experience.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work