201 1st Ave SW Rochester, Minnesota 01803
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Credentialing Specialist professionals in Rochester, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Reports to the EnhanceMed Manager, but may also receive direction from the Administrator and/or Medical Director.
- Works cooperatively with a variety of other personnel including administrative and physician staff within our Client, and outside hospitals.
- Maintains effective working relationships with a variety of personnel throughout the institution as well as all sites that use EnhanceMed services.
- Is responsible for coordinating the initial and recredentialing of residents and fellows working with EnhanceMed.
- Applies knowledge of verification requirements meeting or exceeding JCAHO/NCQA standards as well as Federal and State Regulations.
- Responsible for analysis of all applications/reapplications and obtains primary source verification ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational and cross cultural communication (verbal and written) skills and initiative.
- Must have ability to use independent judgment to manage and prioritize the multiple tasks and deadlines in a professional and positive manner.
- Attention to details required. Varied PC, database and word processing ability with accuracy required.
- Assists in the development, planning and operational management required to comply with the standards to ensure integrity and ongoing compliance with licensing and accrediting agencies.
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, and accountability.
- Must demonstrate continued desire to expand job skills and knowledge.
- Responsible for administrative support for the EnhanceMed function.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships between residents/fellows and the hospitals.
- Maintains the EnhanceMed database used for scheduling residents/fellows, credential verification, and payroll/billing activities.
- Processes payroll records and bills the sites for services provided and provides statistical data.
Tracks attendance at required training classes.
- Provides back up coverage for the EnhanceMed Scheduler and EnhanceMed Manager when needed.
- When asked, will assist with coordinating resident orientation at EnhanceMed sites.
- Oversees credentialing and provides credentialing information on each physician to each site served by EnhanceMed.
- Tracks licensure, DEA and ACLS certification expiration.
- Attends meetings and provides input to EnhanceMed Manager, Administrator and or Medical Director.
- Associates Degree or 2+ years of post high school education required.
- Minimum three (3) years in credentialing health care practitioners preferred.
- Would consider appropriate similar experience. Varied PC, database and word processing ability with accuracy required.
- Medical terminology preferred. An in-depth understanding of our Client is preferred.
- Also requires excellent decision making skills and judgment capabilities and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing and dynamic work environment and react calmly to emergency coverage situations.
- Highly organized;
- Detail oriented;
- Customer service oriented;
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work