Philadelphia, PA 19130
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Coupa Admin professionals in Philadelphia, PA!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The primary role is to ensure that Coupa and business processes supporting Coupa are functioning in accordance to Corporate Procurement policies. This position will manage and improve applicable functionalities in Coupa that include but are not limited to tasks involving new item set up, catalogs, approvals, training aids, and user access to ensure that there is ongoing consistency and accuracy of such functions. With a focus on operational efficiencies and scalability of the system, the individual will work across the Procurement Operations and Technology teams to assist with documenting and reengineering processes to streamline work, increase throughput, and reduce manual efforts through utilizing existing technology.
This role will interact regularly with members of Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Corporate Systems, key stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the efficient use of Coupa. A successful candidate has a holistic understanding of the Procure-to-Pay process and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Work with Help Desk and other business areas to troubleshoot and/or answer Coupa platform questions as a Level 2 or 3 support resource
• Manage tickets/requests with Coupa Support team regarding problems and issues
• Assess current Coupa production operation model; recommend changes as needed
• Administrate the Coupa procurement system, including but not limited to managing workflows, approval hierarchies, billing setup, integrations, and user permissions
• Assess implications of Coupa releases/patches, configure accordingly, and support necessary change management
• Develop strategies to ensure that end users are properly trained, whether through formal training programs or through end user support.
• Update process flows and job aids
• Create miscellaneous reports as needed to support decision making
• Manage approval routing for requisitions and invoices
• Help enable suppliers and test catalogs
• Advise the Procurement Systems team to effectively support internal audits related to the systems/processes, and managing the master data within the systems.
• Systems experience: Coupa; PeopleSoft Financials or Workday Financials a plus
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Procurement/Sourcing or Supply Chain Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field;
• Strong understanding of the sourcing and procure-to-pay processes, including but not limited to: AP automation, eProcurement, invoicing, and strategic sourcing
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to think from a “big picture” perspective
• Communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to present to stakeholders in senior-level roles
• Must be a team player
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work