Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Corporate Meetings and Events Associate professionals in Austin, TX!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Lead the process to strategically plan and execute healthcare internal and external meetings and events for St. Jude Medical.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Clinical Marketing, and Global Communications and other key stakeholders to ensure business objectives and priorities are met.
- Work closely with vendors to design or create event elements to support strategic objectives and program deliverables.
- Lead effort in venue sourcing to place the meeting or event with the appropriate meeting space and other specifications to support each program.
- Develop communications to the SJM executive team, field sales force, management, and attendees to ensure companywide awareness of the event.
- Manage the planning and supervision of all internal resources and external partnerships that include installation and dismantle labor, transportation, food & beverage, group housing list, registration, coordination of onsite event services and other related activities.
- Serve as liaison with healthcare societies to ensure alignment and to leverage the SJM brand.
- Process a series of post event activities that include timely payment of invoices, internal cross charging, financial summary and attendee evaluations.
- A certification in a professional supply chain organization (i.e. CMRP) is equivalent to 1 year of supply chain experience
- Valid Drivers License is optional based on manager preference.
- Ability to do constant, repetitive physical labor at a fast pace with a high degree of accuracy
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work