- Performs mail-center duties, including USPS, certified mail, and business reply mail and maintains accurate receipt and shipping signature logs.
- Delivers outgoing mail to the post office daily.
- Reconciles postage usage and maintains spreadsheets and reports related to postage utilization.
- Maintains resource room equipment, providing minor repairs and placement of service calls to vendors as needed; ensures equipment is properly functioning and all consumable supplies are always in stock; and follows up with vendors on service issues.
- Receives and processes office supply and stationery inventory and orders supplies.
- Maintains printer and copier toner inventory, ordering, restocking, and installation process.
- Escorts vendors in facility for deliveries and service-related matters.
- Organizes and stocks marketing literature/brochures in resource rooms and provides inventory levels to Marketing for reordering purposes.
- Coordinates and administers the new hire seating and supply set-up kits.
- Ensures name plates are ordered and correctly updated.
- Coordinates office furniture maintenance and key inventory.
- Maintains vendor services for stocking break room supplies such as beverages and kitchen items.
- Ensures that the office space, particularly common areas, is maintained at a high level of tidiness and conducts daily walk-through of space during the day to ensure all areas are organized and professional in appearance.
- Performs the setup, disassembly, and general upkeep of Client conference and training rooms.
- Delivers and sets up mobile video conferencing unit for all internal meetings.
- Ensures conference and training rooms are cleaned and that all furniture and equipment is replaced to its original order after meetings conclude.
- Coordinates off-site records storage program.
- Coordinates copier meter readings and reporting for maintenance billing.
- Processes invoices and validations for visitor parking at Client facilities.
- Processes incoming equipment service requests and supply orders.
- Reviews and promptly completes Track-It Resolution tickets and follows up with customer.
- Communicates with property management for resolving landlord-related service items.
- Assists with and participates in fire safety procedures as directed by Facilities Manager.
- Identifies existing and potential issues, efficiency bottlenecks, and customer-service deficiencies and recommends improvements to better support co-worker customers.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
High-school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) is required with two to three years office support experience preferred. Customer service experience required.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Experience handling multiple projects and supporting multiple locations.
- Ability to use discretion and good judgment in prioritizing daily tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematic skills, including basic algebra.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have basic knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access, as well as the ability to use order processing software.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.